1. Who are you (how do you define yourself)?
2. What is your art (what do you contribute to the world)?
3. Is it something you’re passionate about?
4. Do you do something everyday to contribute to the growth of your art?
5. What do you want to leave behind?
6. What motivates you?
7. How do you deal with failure?
8. Do you believe in yourself?
9. What will you do to see your dreams come true?
10. Are you affected by the opinions of others?
11. Do you care more about what people think than your own happiness?
12. Are you happy?
13. Is image important to you ( how others perceive you to be)?
14. What is your biggest flaw?
15. Have you acknowledged it? (See 14)
16. Is there something you want to change about yourself?
17. How do you plan on doing that , do you know where to start? (See 16)
18. Are you afraid to ask for help?
19. Why? (See 18)
20 if something is unhealthy for you/ hurting you are you willing to let it go, no matter how hard it may be?
21. Can you consciously say that you are exactly where you need to be in order to get where you’re going?
If you cannot answer these questions honestly, I suggest that you take some time to yourself to figure out who you are, what you’re living for, and how you want to impact the world. Life isn’t perfect or easy it’s meant to be a gradual progression from one state to the next. You are a voice in this world define it and use it. Never dim your light to let someone else’s shine.
*If you choose to respond to these questions I’d love to see them. You can email me your responses.