There are a few questions most people dread being asked;
- Tell me about yourself.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 Years?
- What is your Long term goal (s) ?
It’s like what do you say? you have a general idea but, you can’t spout something you have no plan for, at least you shouldn’t. If you ask me all of these questions fold into each other, they all are a layer of whatever you’ll leave behind when you leave your physical form.
This is about figuring out what you want to put out into the world, creating a plan to do so and sticking to it no matter what. Trust, the process of whatever you want to create isn’t always going to be pretty, easy or even fun. It’s levels to staying motivated and seeing something through, so you can reap the benefits of what once was just a thought.
- Conceptualize it, you have to know what you want the end result to be.
- Visualize yourself as a person who deserves everything you see yourself having .
- write it down, in my personal experience once you write a goal down it becomes a real thing that’s outside of your mind. It can help you never forget what it is that you’re trying to achieve.
- Fuel it, everyday you wake up you should dedicate at least one part of your day towards (Insert your end goal)
- Don’t put a time frame on it, if you don’t meet the time limit you could feel crappy. nobody likes that feeling.
- EMBRACE WHERE YOU ARE!! This is the most important and the most looked over step, If you do not embrace where you are currently in your journey. You will always feel as if you aren’t doing enough and you will never fully appreciate the end result.
- DONT GIVE UP AND USE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
Embracing your wins, setbacks, highs/lows etc. is a huge part of staying motivated. when you take the time to reflect on how far you’ve come and compare it to how much more you have left to complete to fulfill your goal, you should feel a sense of overwhelming strength. ” Look how far I’ve come, I know I can do this”.
Once you claimed something and confessed it with you mouth, meaning you speak life into it daily. You then have to speak life into yourself, if you don’t feel confident you’re not going to push through with 110 percent of effort and that whack. Your passion deserves 110 percent always but don’t forget to also build yourself up as well, your can not pour from an empty glass and it crazy to put so much pressure on yourself without giving back.
We get so caught up in our own pressures and standards that I feel we all forget that we can be the very thing that’s standing in our way. Give a 110 percent yes, but note that if you aren’t feeling it that you need to sit down and regroup before you ruin the thing you want the most. Basically check in with yourself weekly as you’re trying to achieve these long-term goals. Note the changes that need to be made to your plan in order to move forward and embrace the struggles as they come because that the only way you’ll have fun and not feel drained.
Everything happens when its suppose to, and the fact that you claimed what you desired, means that the university has accepted it and it will come as long as you work for it continuously in a healthy manner of course. You deserve everything you know want, You will achieve it, You will manifest and cultivate a plan and you will prosper so Good Luck and don’t give up!